Britt Payne is a REALTOR® and Buyer’s Agent for the Alice Maxwell Team in Tuscaloosa. In this month’s Agent Spotlight we get to know Britt beyond the office and find out what he loves about living in Tuscaloosa!
- Favorite restaurant in Tuscaloosa? – Five Restaurant
- Favorite annual event? – This past year we went to “Trucks by the Tracks” Downtown Northport had Food trucks set up next to the train tracks in a big field and there was lots of food, fun, people, and music. What more could you ask for?
- Must-see spot in Tuscaloosa? – I think everyone should go to our Woods and Water at night and take a moment to look over the city from the Summit at which it sits on. It is fantastic! (5101 Summit Ridge, Tuscaloosa, AL 35405)
- Best way to spend a rainy day in Tuscaloosa? – Movie Theater (don’t matter the movie, just get the popcorn) or trip to CHOM with my little girl. (Children’s Hands on Museum)
- Favorite activity outside of work? – Spending time with family
- If you didn’t live in Tuscaloosa, where would we find you? – If I weren’t in Tuscaloosa you could find me on the beach in 30-A. I love the warm weather, sand between my toes, pool/ocean, and the fresh SEAFOOD!
- Favorite thing about real estate? – The “people aspect.” I love building those relationships.