Carole, a licensed REALTOR®, manages The Alice Maxwell Team’s daily operations and is your personal contact throughout the listing and closing process. She brings over 24 years of comprehensive experience within the real estate industry–including mortgage lending, property management, title company and loan closings, as well as real estate management.
As a graduate of Leadership Tuscaloosa, Carole is very knowledgeable about our local market and economy. She brings a high level of integrity, hard work and service in every detail of your real estate transaction.
She is married to Steve Smith, and their family includes 2 grown children—their son Stephen who is married to Allison and a daughter, Leigh Anna. They are also proud grandparents of 2 year old, Ansley.
In this month’s Agent Spotlight we get to know Carole beyond the office and find out what she loves about living in Tuscaloosa!
- Favorite annual event? – Alabama football
- Favorite restaurant? – The Waysider
- Rainy day activity? – A day at home watching a movie
- If you didn’t live in Tuscaloosa, where would we find you? – I would be at the Beach.
- Favorite activity outside of work? – I would love to have time to paint!
- Must see spot? – UA Campus